Greymaster Seasonal diversion grey water unit
Polymasters Greymaster grey water unit receives and stores waste water from the following areas only: laundry, shower, bath and basins then pumps out to garden areas via a sub surface irrigation pipe (not included). Most State Governments will provide a rebate of up to $500.00 for an approved grey water diversion system. Check with your local water authority.
Relevant authorities must be consulted before installation.
Use a simple 19 mm low density main pipe along with 4 mm tubes to take the water to your garden below the mulch level.
- Compact strong UV resistant 80 ltr tank.
- Grey water controller
- continuously monitors level of grey water in tank and activates pump when full,
- automatically pumps/drains greymaster tank every 24 hours, regardless of water level,
- L.E.D. lights showing power on and pump on.
- High capacity 80 lpm submersible stainless steel pump.
- Non clogging dual high/low float system.
- Large surface stainless steel screen for lint and sediment etc.
- Inlet diverter valve to fill tank or divert to sewer.
- Quick release couplings for filter cleaning.